Monday, March 27, 2017

Book Signing

Yesterday was amazing!  We had a wonderful church service led by the pastor's wife.  We also had some special guests who joined us to celebrate the 70 year anniversary of their Magnus chapter.  Afterward, our pastor had a little surprise for our guests.  He purchased 25 copies of my book, "Journey of Courage", and we had ourselves a book signing.  We also received  $80 in additional donations toward Robby's service dog.  It was very exciting!




On a separate note, I have been thinking long and hard for some time now and have come to a decision.  I gave my notice at work today so that I will have more time to devote to Robby and to my writing.  Currently I am beginning work on a children's book about Robby and also on a short fictional book.  I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment